Our Acupuncture Treatment
Our treatments at ACURA Acupuncture Clinic are integrated with conventional practices and medication to avoid interference with any existing treatments you may be undergoing. There is no serious side effect, and, unlike many medications, the techniques used are non-toxic, meaning adverse reactions are minimal. Here are some of the benefits and advantages of receiving acupuncture treatment.
8 Key Benefits of Acupuncture
- Regulates hormones and body functions
- Eases pain
- Enhances the immune system
- Eliminates stress and improves sleep
- Improves work and sporting performance
- Elevates mood
- Relaxes muscles
- Improves Memory
7 Advantages of therapies used in our clinic
- Effective – research shows acupuncture, manipulation and the use of herbs to be at least as effective as conventional treatment for certain conditions.
- Safe – in comparison to Western medical drugs and surgery, the methods used in our clinic are harmless.
- Not invasive
- Do not create addictions
- Integrate with conventional medical treatments and medications to avoid interference with any treatment you are having now.
- No side effects. Unlike many medications, the techniques used are non-toxic, and adverse reactions are minimal.
Our specific areas of expertise
- Male & female fertility wellness.
- Cosmetic acupuncture.
- Sports injuries.
- Pain control.
- Stress reduction & relaxation.
- And many more – please visit our fact sheet for full details
- Non-invasive acupuncture treatments.
- Only disposable needles used.
- Bilingual – our practitioners speak fluent/native-level English.
- Integrated with conventional practices and medication to avoid interference with existing
- No side effects. Unlike many medications, the techniques used are non-toxic and adverse reactions are minimal.
- Nurturing and supportive atmosphere.
- Personalized therapy program.
- Individual assessment.
ACURA only uses painless disposable needles that meet special guideline for acupuncture treatments. As a fully accredited clinic in Japan, its treatments are covered by many foreign insurance plans. To find out if a specific symptom is treatable by acupuncture, go to the fact sheet.
ACURA Acupuncture Clinic is associated with the following organizations:
Japan Fertility Counseling Society
Japan Acupuncture Association
Full Time Member
Shibuya Acupuncture Association
Board of Directors
Japan Society of Fertility & Sterility
Tokyo Pregnancy Group
Guest Speaker for many years
Trying to Conceive Tokyo